Status Update (Defender D90)
Just a quick update since it has been a while. Started stripping the shell of all of its accessories such as windows and lights, I will be respraying the shell so these need to come off. As I am missing lenses and the windows are in a bad shape I didn’t mind to much about damages as they are all being replaced with new ones. I didn’t worry to much about chipping the shell as it will be getting sanded ready for the paint. I have also finished trimming all 4 wheel arches to allow the vaterra wheelbase to fit better and also provide room for when the rubber fenders are installed.
I will be buying the D90 lenses and windows from rcBitz.